Our on-site scanning services are Government-trusted! Your search for the best “document scanning services near me” is over! Whether you are in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose, we provide are the bonded & insured in the entire state of California.
We can SCAN your documents on location & upload online.
Over 1,000,000 pages…..no problem. Get it done fast & right with ViewDox – (Bonded & Insured Professional Photocopier)
- Pickup – ViewDox will pick up work at the customer site. If desired, ViewDox can arrange to scan the documents on-site. Obviously it is cost and time effective to scan at ViewDox when possible. Ask your ViewDox rep. about the imaging options, we can provide.
- Receiving and Inventory – Upon receipt of the customer’s documents at ViewDox , the contents of the boxes/containers are inventoried against the packing/shipping documents. Any discrepancies are resolved prior to the commencement of work. An Index is created with each job received to maintain document integrity.
- Preparation – Materials received are prepared for filming by removal of staples, clips, binders or other fasteners. Books and binders are disbound (unless otherwise instructed). All materials are ordered as required to ensure readability and to conform to the indexing and retrieval logic to be used in the system. Basic indexing data is captured and appropriate “Operator Notices” are placed as required.
- Scanning – The material will be scanned on the machine best suited to the material and end use. The operator will follow the instructions generated at project initiation and the “Operator Notices” placed within the documents to be scanned.
- Quality Control – Depending on the level of quality control desired by the customer, the material filmed will be reviewed at this step to ensure suitability of the product for its intended purpose. Regardless of the level of quality control selected by the customer, quality assurance checks will be performed to ensure the basic requirements of the project are being met, such as:
- Resolution and density of the images is correct; the titling information is accurate and image ordering is correct; and daily checks are conducted for residual thiosulfides to ensure proper processor functioning.
- Indexing – If indexing is part of the project effort, the Quality Assurance and Control function is extended to include capture and keying of index data from the image. The next step is to verify index data content and accuracy.
- Upload – After completion of the onsite scanning. Images are uploaded to a secured website for clients online review & download.
- Shredding – When desired, after inspection and acceptance by the customer, the original records are destroyed and a certificate of destruction is provided to the customer.
For existing customers, ViewDox is able to provide same day service.
For new customers, simply provide information & pay via credit by 5 pm
We can be there by 9 am the next day!
Request a Free Professional Consultation (800) 246-7881